Robust Estimation and Inference for Jumps in Noisy High Frequency Data: A Local‐to‐Continuity Theory for the Pre‐Averaging Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Peter Reinhard, 2015.
"A martingale decomposition of discrete Markov chains,"
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 14-18.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2015. "A Martingale Decomposition of Discrete Markov Chains," CREATES Research Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Markus Bibinger & Lars Winkelmann, 2014. "Common price and volatility jumps in noisy high-frequency data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Feunou, Bruno & Jeon, Yoontae, 2015.
"Option valuation with observable volatility and jump dynamics,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(S2), pages 101-120.
- Peter Christoffersen & Bruno Feunou & Yoontae Jeon, 2014. "Option Valuation with Observable Volatility and Jump Dynamics," CREATES Research Papers 2015-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Peter Christoffersen & Bruno Feunou & Yoontae Jeon, 2015. "Option Valuation with Observable Volatility and Jump Dynamics," Staff Working Papers 15-39, Bank of Canada.
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "Problems of utility and prospect theories. A discontinuity of Prelec’s function," MPRA Paper 61027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duong, Diep & Swanson, Norman R., 2015.
"Empirical evidence on the importance of aggregation, asymmetry, and jumps for volatility prediction,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 606-621.
- Diep Duong & Norman Swanson, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on the Importance of Aggregation, Asymmetry, and Jumps for Volatility Prediction," Departmental Working Papers 201321, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Jui-Chung Yang & Ke-Li Xu, 2013. "Estimation and Inference under Weak IdentiÂ cation and Persistence: An Application on Forecast-Based Monetary Policy Reaction Function," 2013 Papers pya307, Job Market Papers.
- repec:eee:econom:v:204:y:2018:i:1:p:18-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bibinger, Markus & Winkelmann, Lars, 2015. "Econometrics of co-jumps in high-frequency data with noise," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 361-378.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:81:y:2013:i:4:p:1673-1693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.