Testing a Parametric Model Against a Nonparametric Alternative with Identification Through Instrumental Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2014. "Non parametric analysis of panel data models with endogenous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 151-164.
- Yingyao Hu & Susanne M. Schennach, 2008. "Instrumental Variable Treatment of Nonclassical Measurement Error Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 195-216, January.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2009.
"Testing a parametric quantile-regression model with an endogenous explanatory variable against a nonparametric alternative,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 141-152, October.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2007. "Testing a parametric quantile-regression model with an endogenous explanatory variable against a nonparametric alternative," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Song, Suyong, 2015. "Semiparametric estimation of models with conditional moment restrictions in the presence of nonclassical measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 95-109.
- Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing semiparametric conditional moment restrictions using conditional martingale transforms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 74-84, January.
- Kim, Kyoo il & Petrin, Amil & Song, Suyong, 2016. "Estimating production functions with control functions when capital is measured with error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 267-279.
- Gagliardini, Patrick & Scaillet, Olivier, 2012. "Tikhonov regularization for nonparametric instrumental variable estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 61-75.
- Breunig, Christoph, 2017. "Testing Missing At Random Using Instrumental Variables," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 59, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Breunig, Christoph, 2015. "Goodness-of-fit tests based on series estimators in nonparametric instrumental regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 328-346.
- Song Song & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Ya'acov Ritov, 2014. "Generalized dynamic semi‐parametric factor models for high‐dimensional non‐stationary time series," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 101-131, June.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2014. "Adaptive nonparametric instrumental variables estimation: Empirical choice of the regularization parameter," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 158-173.
- Holzmann, Hajo, 2008. "Testing parametric models in the presence of instrumental variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 629-636, April.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2012. "Specification testing in nonparametric instrumental variable estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 383-396.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2010. "Approximating the critical values of Cramér-von Mises tests in general parametric conditional specifications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 625-636, March.
- Arkadiusz Szyd?owski, 2017. "Testing a parametric transformation model versus a nonparametric alternative," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Christoph Breunig, 2017. "Testing Missing at Random using Instrumental Variables," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:74:y:2006:i:2:p:521-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.