Solving Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models: A Stochastic Equilibrium Model of Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Albert Marcet, 1994. "Accuracy in Simulations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 3-17.
- Beaudry, Paul & Guay, Alain, 1996. "What do interest rates reveal about the functioning of real business cycle models?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1661-1682.
- Fabio Canova & Eva Ortega, 1996. "Testing calibrated general equilibrium models," Economics Working Papers 166, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Adda, Jerome & Boucekkine, Raouf, 1995. "Liquidity constraints and time non-separable preferences: simulating models with large state spaces," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3911, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Valles, Javier, 1997. "Aggregate investment in a business cycle model with adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1181-1198, June.
- Faust, Jon & Leeper, Eric M, 1997.
"When Do Long-Run Identifying Restrictions Give Reliable Results?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 345-353, July.
- Jon Faust & Eric M. Leeper, 1994. "When do long-run identifying restrictions give reliable results?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 94-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jon Faust & Eric M. Leeper, 1994. "When do long-run identifying restrictions give reliable results?," International Finance Discussion Papers 462, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sumru Altug & Robert A. Miller, 1990.
"Human capital, aggregate shocks, and panel data estimation,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
47, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Altug, S. & Miller, R.A., 1991. "Human capital, aggregate shocks and panel data estimation," Discussion Paper 1991-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Altug, S. & Miller, R.A., 1991. "Human Capital , Aggregate Shocks and Panel Data Estimation," GSIA Working Papers 1991-25, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Altug, S. & Miller, R.A., 1991. "Human Capital, Aggregate Shocks and Panel Data Estimation," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 91-1, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Altug, S. & Miller, R.A., 1991. "Human Capital, Aggregate Shocks and Panel Data Estimation," Papers 9128, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Rodríguez López, Rosa, 1996. "Modelos intertemporales de valoración de activos: análisis empírico para el caso español," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB 6415, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1998. "Consumption Demand," NBER Working Papers 6466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Pfann, Gerard A., 1998.
"Non-linear error correction, asymmetric adjustment and cointegration,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 197-216, April.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Pfann, Gerard, 1991. "Nonlinear error correction, asymmetric adjusment and cointegration," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2807, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Teresa García-Milá, 1990. "Un modelo dinámico con capital público y su estimación por simulación," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(3), pages 369-383, September.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Kevin D. Hoover, 2012. "Observing Shocks," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 44(5), pages 226-249, Supplemen.
- Braun, Phillip A. & Constantinides, George M. & Ferson, Wayne E., 1993.
"Time nonseparability in aggregate consumption : International evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 897-920, June.
- Phillip A. Braun & George M. Constantinides & Wayne E. Ferson, 1992. "Time Nonseparability in Aggregate Consumption: International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldkord, Eva-Ulrike, 2005. "On the relevance of monetary aggregates in monetary policy models," HWWA Discussion Papers 317, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:58:y:1990:i:1:p:93-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.