Efficient Exchange with a Variable Number of Consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ten Raa, T. & Gilles, R.P., 2000.
"Club Efficiency and Lindahl Equilibrium with Semi-Public Goods,"
2000-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Gilles, R.P., 2005. "Club efficiency and Lindahl equilibrium with semipublic goods," Other publications TiSEM cad8dd74-b53a-4b8a-a8f3-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2015.
"The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 34-51.
- Kristian Behrens & Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Yasusada Murata, 2010. "The Henry George Theorem in A Second-Best World," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-773, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kristian Behrens & Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Yasusada Murata, 2014. "The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-11, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2010. "The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world," CEPR Discussion Papers 8120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konishi, Hideo & Sandfort, Michael T., 2003. "Anchor stores," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 413-435, May.
- Lee, Kangoh, 2005. "Land taxation and the Henry George theorem under uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 11-23, July.
- Schweizer, Urs, 1996. "Endogenous fertility and the Henry George Theorem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 209-228, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:3:p:575-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.