On Nicely Consistent Voting Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:6:y:1997:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1008623627332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peleg, Bezalel & Peters, Hans, 2017.
"Choosing k from m: Feasible elimination procedures reconsidered,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 254-261.
- Bezalel Peleg & Hans Peters, 2014. "Choosing k from m: feasible elimination procedures reconsidered," Discussion Paper Series dp671, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Peleg B. & Peters H.J.M., 2014. "Choosing k from m: feasible elimination procedures reconsidered," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Keiding, Hans & Peleg, Bezalel, 2001.
"Stable voting procedures for committees in economic environments,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-140, November.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 1999. "Stable Voting Procedures for Committees in Economic Environments," Discussion Papers 99-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bezalel Peleg, 2013. "Consistent Voting Systems Revisited: Computation and Axiomatic Characterization," Discussion Paper Series dp649, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Salvador Barberà, 2010. "Strategy-proof social choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 828.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Manimay Sen, 1984. "Strategy-proofness of a class of Borda rules," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 251-285, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:46:y:1978:i:1:p:163-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.