Quality Change and the Demand for Hospital Care
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Cutler, David M, 1995.
"The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcomes under Prospective Payment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Cutler, D.M., 1992. "The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcome Under Prospective Payment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1603, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David M. Cutler, 1993. "The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcomes Under Prospective Payments," NBER Working Papers 4300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karine Lamiraud & Stephane Lhuillery, 2016. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(9), pages 1123-1147, 09.
- Karine Lamiraud & Stéphane Lhuillery, 2015. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," Working Papers hal-01218064, HAL.
- Lamiraud, Karine & Lhuillery, Stephane, 2015. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," ESSEC Working Papers WP1518, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Zhao, Kai, 2014. "Social security and the rise in health spending," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 21-37.
- Kai Zhao, 2014. "Social Security and the Rise in Health Spending," Working papers 2014-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mocan, H. Naci & Tekin, Erdal & Zax, Jeffrey S., 2004. "The Demand for Medical Care in Urban China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 289-304, February.
- H. Naci Mocan & Erdal Tekin & Jeffrey S. Zax, 2000. "The Demand for Medical Care in Urban China," NBER Working Papers 7673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluca Baio & Laura Magazzini & Claudia Oglialoro & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2005. "Medical Devices: Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure," Working Papers CERM 05-2005, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Oglialoro, Claudia & Magazzini, Laura & Baio, Gianluca & Salerno, Nicola, 2005. "Medical Devices Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure," MPRA Paper 16021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:exc:wpaper:2013-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward E. Schlee, 2013. "Surplus Maximization and Optimality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2585-2611, October.
- Amy Finkelstein, 2005. "The Aggregate Effects of Health Insurance: Evidence from the Introduction of Medicare," NBER Working Papers 11619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yannick L'Horty & Alain Quinet & Frédéric Rupprecht, 1997. "Expliquer la croissance des dépenses de santé : le rôle du niveau de vie et du progrès technique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 257-268.
- Jeffrey E. Harris, 1985. "Macroexperiments versus Microexperiments for Health Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Social Experimentation, pages 145-186 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir, 2012. "Use of hospital services and socio-economic status in urban India: Does health insurance ensure equitable outcomes?," MPRA Paper 40055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Jacobzone, 1996. "Les politiques de santé face aux propriétés incitatives et redistributives des systèmes d'assurance-maladie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 49-70.
- Bautista, Cristina M., 1995. "Patterns of Health Care Expenditures, Utilization and Demand for Medical Care in Sample Philippine Households," Discussion Papers DP 1995-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:7:p:1681-1702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed