Quality Change and the Demand for Hospital Care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cutler, David M, 1995.
"The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcomes under Prospective Payment,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Cutler, D.M., 1992. "The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcome Under Prospective Payment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1603, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David M. Cutler, 1993. "The Incidence of Adverse Medical Outcomes Under Prospective Payments," NBER Working Papers 4300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mocan, H. Naci & Tekin, Erdal & Zax, Jeffrey S., 2004. "The Demand for Medical Care in Urban China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 289-304, February.
- Karine Lamiraud & Stephane Lhuillery, 2016.
"Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(9), pages 1123-1147, September.
- Lamiraud, Karine & Lhuillery, Stephane, 2015. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," ESSEC Working Papers WP1518, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Karine Lamiraud & Stéphane Lhuillery, 2015. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," Working Papers hal-01218064, HAL.
- Karine Lamiraud & Stéphane Lhuillery, 2016. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," Post-Print hal-01512885, HAL.
- Eunhae Shin, 2019. "Hospital responses to price shocks under the prospective payment system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 245-260, February.
- Gianluca Baio & Laura Magazzini & Claudia Oglialoro & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2005.
"Medical Devices: Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure,"
Working Papers CERM
05-2005, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Oglialoro, Claudia & Magazzini, Laura & Baio, Gianluca & Salerno, Nicola, 2005. "Medical Devices Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure," MPRA Paper 16021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:exc:wpaper:2013-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey E. Harris, 1985. "Macroexperiments versus Microexperiments for Health Policy," NBER Chapters, in: Social Experimentation, pages 145-186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir, 2012. "Use of hospital services and socio-economic status in urban India: Does health insurance ensure equitable outcomes?," MPRA Paper 40055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles E. Phelps, 1995. "Perspectives in health economics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 335-353, September.
- Bautista, Cristina M., 1995. "Patterns of Health Care Expenditures, Utilization and Demand for Medical Care in Sample Philippine Households," Discussion Papers DP 1995-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Zhao, Kai, 2014. "Social security and the rise in health spending," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 21-37.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2013. "Surplus Maximization and Optimality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2585-2611, October.
- Frankovic, Ivan & Kuhn, Michael, 2018. "Health insurance, endogenous medical progress, and health expenditure growth," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2018, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Amy Finkelstein, 2005. "The Aggregate Effects of Health Insurance: Evidence from the Introduction of Medicare," NBER Working Papers 11619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yannick L'Horty & Alain Quinet & Frédéric Rupprecht, 1997. "Expliquer la croissance des dépenses de santé : le rôle du niveau de vie et du progrès technique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 257-268.
- Stéphane Jacobzone, 1996. "Les politiques de santé face aux propriétés incitatives et redistributives des systèmes d'assurance-maladie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 49-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:7:p:1681-1702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.