Transferable Skills, Job Matching, and the Inefficiency of the 'Natural' Rate of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Decreuse, 2008. "Choosy Search And The Mismatch Of Talents," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1067-1089, August.
- Sattinger, Michael, 2006. "Overlapping labour markets," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 237-257, April.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2011.
"Efficiency and specialization: A search theoretic approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 229-238, January.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2011. "Efficiency and specialization: A search theoretic approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 229-238.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:2:p:153-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Wilemme, 2017. "Optimal Taxation to Correct Job Mismatching," Working Papers halshs-01531309, HAL.
- repec:spr:eurase:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40822-017-0084-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Stamatina Hadjidema & Konstantinos Eleftheriou, 2013. "A Search Theoretic Approach on Environmental Taxation under Productive Differentials: A Note," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(2), pages 153-166, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:96:y:1986:i:384:p:961-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .