Attitudes toward Risk: Further Remarks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bar-Shira, Z. & Just, R. E. & Zilberman, D., 1997.
"Estimation of farmers' risk attitude: an econometric approach,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 211-222, December.
- Bar-Shira, Ziv & Just, Richard E. & Zilberman, D., 1997. "Estimation of farmers' risk attitude: an econometric approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Bar-Shira, Z. & Just, Richard E. & Zilberman, David, 1994. "Estimation of Farmers' Risk Attitude: An Econometric Approach," Working Papers 197812, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Arnaud Reynaud & Stéphane Couture, 2012.
"Stability of risk preference measures: results from a field experiment on French farmers,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 203-221, August.
- Arnaud Reynaud & Stephane Couture, 2010. "Stability of Risk Preference Measures: Results From a Field Experiment on French Farmers," LERNA Working Papers 10.10.316, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2010. "Stability of Risk Preference Measures: Results from a Field Experiment on French Farmers," TSE Working Papers 10-151, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Yutaka ARIMOTO & Tetsuji OKAZAKI & Masaki NAKABAYASHI, 2010.
"Agrarian Land Tenancy In Prewar Japan: Contract Choice And Implications On Productivity,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(3), pages 293-318.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Risk, Transaction Costs, and Geographic Distribution of Share Tenancy: A Case of Pre-War Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-322, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2008. "Agrarian Land Tenancy in Prewar Japan: Contract Choice and Implications on Productivity," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-549, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005.
"Risk, Transaction Costs, and Geographic Distribution of Share Tenancy: A Case of Pre-War Japan,"
CIRJE-F-322, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Risk, Transaction Costs, and Geographic Distribution of Share Tenancy: A Case of Pre-War Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-024, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Wegener, Malcolm Keith, 1995. "Modelling studies in the Australian sugar industry," Dissertations-Doctoral 253208, AgEcon Search.
- E. Elisabet Rutstrom & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten I. Lau, 2004. "Estimating Risk Attitudes in Denmark," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 201, Econometric Society.
- Mette Wik & Tewodros Aragie Kebede & Olvar Bergland & Stein Holden, 2004. "On the measurement of risk aversion from experimental data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(21), pages 2443-2451.
- Kenneth Arrow & Marcel Priebsch, 2014. "Bliss, Catastrophe, and Rational Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(4), pages 491-509, August.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00336475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T., 2008. "Why environmental and resource economists should care about non-expected utility models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 66-89, January.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Dillon, John L. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1985. "Farmers and Risk," 1985 Conference, August 26-September 4, 1985, MÃ¡laga, Spain 183026, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Sumodiningrat, Gunawan, 1988. "The Determinants of Rice Variety Choice in Indonesia," Bulletins 7500, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:94:y:1984:i:373:p:144-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.