Trade and the Decline of Colonialism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Terra & Tania El Kallab, 2014. "French Colonial Trade Patterns: European Settlement," THEMA Working Papers 2014-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2000. "Globalization of the Economy," NBER Working Papers 7858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9564 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008.
"The Estimated Effects of the Euro on Trade: Why Are They Below Historical Effects of Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?,"
NBER Working Papers
14542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2008. "The Estimated Effects of the Euro on Trade: Why Are They Below Historical Effects of Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?," Working Paper Series rwp08-076, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2009. "The estimated effects of the euro on trade: why are they below historical effects of monetary unions among smaller countries?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53362, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2004. "IMPERIAL LEGACY The Persistence of Colonial Trade Patterns," Working papers 126, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Canova, Fabio, 2002.
"Did colonization matter for growth?: An empirical exploration into the historical causes of Africa's underdevelopment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1851-1871, December.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Fabio Canova, 1996. "Did colonization matter for growth? An empirical exploration into the historical causes of Africa's underdevelopment," Economics Working Papers 202, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Canova, Fabio, 1996. "Did Colonization Matter for Growth? An Empirical Exploration into the Historical Causes of Africa's Underdevelopment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ephraim Kleiman & Yaakov Kop, 1984. "Who trades with whom — the income pattern of international trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(3), pages 499-521, September.
- Rod Falvey & Neil Foster & David Greenaway, 2001. "Institutions and Structural Unemployment: North-South Trade, Openness and Growth," Vienna Economics Papers 0108, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuelle Lavallée & Julie Lochard, 2012. "Independence and trade: the specic effects of French colonialism," Post-Print hal-01609942, HAL.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2010.
"The Estimated Trade Effects of the Euro: Why Are They Below Those from Historical Monetary Unions among Smaller Countries?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 169-212
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2009. "The Estimated Trade Effects of the Euro: Why Are They Below Those From Historical Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Baldwin, Richard E., 2006. "The euro's trade effects," Working Paper Series 594, European Central Bank.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1989. "Do African countries pay more for imports ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 265, The World Bank.
- Lavallée, Emmanuelle & Lochard, Julie, 2015. "The comparative effects of independence on trade," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 613-632.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:86:y:1976:i:343:p:459-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.