Positive Profits with Negative Surplus Value
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 85 (1975)
Issue (Month): 337 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Gilbert Abraham-Frois & Edmond Berrebi, 1981. "La demande, face cachée de la production jointe," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(6), pages 1154-1165.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2006.
"New Imperialism or New Capitalism?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1-86.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2004. "New Imperialism or New Capitalism?," EconStor Preprints 157822, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2006. "New imperialism or new capitalism?," MPRA Paper 5578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine d'Autume, 1988. "La production jointe : le point de vue de la théorie de l'équilibre général," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(2), pages 325-348.
- Antoine D'Autume, 1988. "La production jointe : le point de vue de la théorie de l'équilibre général," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430058, HAL.
- Eiji Hosoda, 2016. "Interactive aspects of producers and waste-disposal firms out of a market boundary," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Soklis, George, 2011. "Wage-profit curves of the Finnish economy: evidence from the supply and use tables," MPRA Paper 30183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2010. "Κριτική Έκθεση του "Νόμου της Πτωτικής Τάσης του Ποσοστού Κέρδους" του K. Marx: Κατανομή Εισοδήματος, Επισώρευση Κεφαλαίου και Τεχνολογική Μεταβολή στη Μακρά Περίοδο
[Critical Exposition ," MPRA Paper 22461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Soklis, George, 2014. "The Sraffian Multiplier for the Greek Economy: Evidence from the Supply and Use Table for the Year 2010," MPRA Paper 60253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Tamotsu Nishizawa & Keith Tribe (ed.), 2011. "The Dissemination of Economic Ideas," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14521.
- Dominique Levy & Gérard Dumenil, 1982. "Valeurs et prix de production. Le cas des productions jointes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(1), pages 30-70.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 1995. "Plusvalore e sfruttamento dopo Sraffa. Lo stato del problema
[Surplus Value and Exploitation After Sraffa: The State of the Problem]," MPRA Paper 43780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2006. "A Critical Note on Marx’s Theory of Profits," MPRA Paper 24044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2001. "Going Global: Differential Accumulation and the Great U-turn in South Africa and Israel," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 21-55.
- Jonathan Nitzan & Shimshon Bichler, 2001. "Going global: differential accumulation and the great U-turn in South Africa and Israel," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Bruce Philip, 2001. "Marxism, Neoclassical Economics and the Length of the Working Day," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 27-39.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 1989. "A Lei do Valor em Condições de Produção Conjunta," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 055, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- T Mariolis & G Soklis, 2010. "Additive Labour Values and Prices: Evidence from the Supply and Use Tables of the French, German and Greek Economies," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(2), pages 87-107, September.
- Kurz, Heinz D., 2010. "The Contributions of Two Eminent Japanese Scholars on the Development of Economic Theories: Michio Morishima and Takashi Negishi," MPRA Paper 20430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2011. "The Contributions of Two Eminent Japanese Scholars to the Development of Economic Theory: Michio Morishima and Takashi Negishi," Chapters,in: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:85:y:1975:i:337:p:114-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed