Competition, Market Selection and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Pollak, 2014.
"Rising R&D Intensity And Economic Growth,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(4), pages 1427-1445, October.
- Pollak, Andreas, 2009. "Rising R&D Intensity and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 49360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2012.
- Andreas Pollak, 2010. "Rising R&D Intensity and Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_057, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:392-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatsuro Iwaisako & Kazuyoshi Ohki, 2015. "Innovation by Heterogeneous Leaders," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-30-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Apr 2018.
- Philipp Weinscheink, 2010. "Entry and Incumbent Innovation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2017. "Competition, Patent Protection, and Innovation in an Endogenous Market Structure," MPRA Paper 77133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017.
"Inflation and economic growth in a Schumpeterian model with endogenous entry of heterogeneous firms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 392-409.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017. "Inflation and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Model with Endogenous Entry of Heterogeneous Firms," MPRA Paper 77543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Ubaldo, Mattia, 2016. "Firms and trade in downturns," Economics PhD Theses 0416, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Federico Etro, 2006. "Market Leaders and Industrial Policy," Working Papers 103, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2007. "International Technological Competition and Optimal R&D Subsidies in the US: 1973-1990," 2007 Meeting Papers 747, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Piercarlo Zanchettin & Vincenzo Denicolò, 2009. "Leadership Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:120:y:2010:i:545:p:761-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.