Risk, Return and Portfolio Allocation under Alternative Pension Systems with Incomplete and Imperfect Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez Martín, A. & Jiménez Martín, S. & Robalino, D. & Todeschini, F., 2012. "Labor Income and the Design of Default Portfolios in Mandatory Pension Systems: An Application to Chile," Working Papers 2012-04, FEDEA.
- Uryszek Tomasz, 2015. "Long-term Sustainability Of Public Finance In The Central And Eastern EU Member States / Długoterminowe Zrównoważenie Finansów Publicznych w Krajach Europy Środkowej i Wschodniej Należących Do Ue," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(4), pages 47-61, December.
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & O'Brien, Martin, 2007. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Summer 2007," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20072, April.
- Yvonne Adema, 2010. "Pensions, Debt and Inflation Risk in a Monetary Union," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-109/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Černý, Aleš & Miles, David & Schmidt, L'Ubomír, 2010.
"The impact of changing demographics and pensions on the demand for housing and financial assets,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 393-420, July.
- Cerny, Ales & Miles, David K & Schmidt, Lubomir, 2005. "The Impact of Changing Demographics and Pensions on The Demand for Housing and Financial Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre Laffargue, 2009. "Intergenerational transfers and the stability of public debt with short-lived governments," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00270503, HAL.
- Gianluca Baio & Laura Magazzini & Claudia Oglialoro & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2005.
"Medical Devices: Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure,"
Working Papers CERM
05-2005, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Oglialoro, Claudia & Magazzini, Laura & Baio, Gianluca & Salerno, Nicola, 2005. "Medical Devices Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure," MPRA Paper 16021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whelan, Shane, 2007. "Valuing Ireland's Pension System," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(2-Summer), pages 55-80.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A. Lans & Romp, Ward E., 2011.
"Funded pensions and intergenerational and international risk sharing in general equilibrium,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1516-1534.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans & Romp, Ward E, 2008. "Funded Pensions and Intergenerational and International Risk Sharing in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 7106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2009. "Pensions and Intergenerational Risk-sharing in General Equilibrium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 364-386, April.
- Jean-Pierre Laffargue, 2005. "Demographic transition, intergenerational transfers and the increase in public and national debts," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590826, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:116:y:2006:i:511:p:529-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.