Property Taxation and the Economy after the Barker Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Balázs Égert & Oliver Röhn, 2010. "Counter-cyclical Economic Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 760, OECD Publishing.
- Cheshire, Paul, 2009. "Urban land markets and policy failures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30837, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul C. Cheshire & Christian A.L. Hilber, 2008.
"Office Space Supply Restrictions in Britain: The Political Economy of Market Revenge,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(529), pages 185-221, June.
- Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A.L., 2007. "Office space supply restrictions in Britain: the political economy of market revenge," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3203, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A.L., 2008. "Office space supply restrictions in Britain: the political economy of market revenge," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4372, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Cheshire & Christian Hilber, 2007. "Office Space Supply Restrictions in Britain: The Political Economy of Market Revenge," ERES eres2007_119, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "Office Space Supply Restrictions in Britain: The Political Economy of Market Revenge," MPRA Paper 5435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignacio Lozano-Espitia & Diana Ricciulli-Marin, 2017. "¿Está Afectando el Impuesto Predial el Precio de la Vivienda en Bogotá? Un Análisis Basado en la Econometría Espacial," Borradores de Economia 1016, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- James Gallagher & Daniel Hinze, "undated". "Financing Options for Devolved Government in the UK," Working Papers 2005_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:35:y:2016:i:4:p:332-346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2007. "Housing supply in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 87, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- David Clapham, 2006. "Housing Policy and the Discourse of Globalization," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 55-76, April.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:245:y:2018:i:1:p:r20-r33 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Muellbauer, 2018.
"Housing, Debt and the Economy: A Tale of Two Countries,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 245(1), pages 20-33, August.
- John Muellbauer, 2018. "Housing, Debt and the Economy: a Tale of Two Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 855, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John N. Muellbauer, 2007. "Housing, credit and consumer expenditure," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 267-334.
- John Muellbauer, 2012.
"When is a Housing Market Overheated Enough to Threaten Stability?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John Muellbauer, 2012. "When is a housing market overheated enough to threaten stability?," Economics Series Working Papers 623, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Groll, Dominik & Jannsen, Nils & Kooths, Stefan & Plödt, Martin & Schwarzmüller, Tim & van Roye, Björn & Scheide, Joachim, 2014. "Finanz- und Wirtschaftspolitik bei einer anhaltenden monetären Expansion," Kieler Beiträge zur Wirtschaftspolitik 5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Campbell Leith & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2005.
"Fiscal Stabilization Policy and Fiscal Institutions,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 584-597, Winter.
- Campbell Leith & Simon Wren-lewis, 2006. "Fiscal Stabilisation Policy and Fiscal Institutions," WEF Working Papers 0007, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2007. "Housing Supply and Land Use Regulation in the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-058/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:115:y:2005:i:502:p:c99-c117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.