A Simple Dynamic Model of Uneven Development and Overtaking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Desmet, Klaus, 1999. "A simple dynamic model of uneven development and overtaking," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6130, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallo Fredrik, 2006.
"Increasing Returns, Input-Output Linkages, and Technological Leapfrogging,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Increasing Returns, Input-Output Linkages, and Technological Leapfrogging," Working Papers 2005:22, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Jul 2006.
- Yuichi Furukawa, 2015. "Leapfrogging cycles in international competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(2), pages 401-433, June.
- Lionel Artige & Carmen Camacho & David De La Croix, 2004.
"Wealth Breeds Decline: Reversals of Leadership and Consumption Habits,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 423-449, December.
- ARTIGE, Lionel & CAMACHO, Carmen & de la CROIX, David, 2003. "Wealth breeds decline : reversals of leadership and consumption habits," CORE Discussion Papers 2003054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ARTIGE, Lionel & CAMACHO, Carmen & DE LA CROIX, David, 2004. "Wealth breeds decline: reversals of leadership and consumption habits," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1743, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lionel, Artige & Carmen Camacho & David de la Croix, 2003. "Wealth breeds decline : Reversals of leadership and consumption habits," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Carmen Camacho & David de la Croix & Lionel Artige, 2004. "Wealth Breeds Decline: Reversals of Leadership and Consumption Habits," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00683805, HAL.
- Klaus Desmet & Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 2007.
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Klaus Desmet & Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 2001. "Rational Underdevelopment," Working Papers 0114, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín & Klaus Desmet, 2006. "Rational Underdevelopment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Perpetual leapfrogging in international competition," MPRA Paper 40126, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2012.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:297-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Rune Straume, Odd, 2006.
"Globalisation and union opposition to technological change,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune, 2003.
"Globalisation and union opposition to technological change
[Globalisierung und gewerkschaftlicher Widerstand gegen technologischen Wandel]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-18, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune, 2005. "Globalization and Union Opposition to Technological Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 4836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune, 2005. "Globalisation and union opposition to technological change," Working Papers in Economics 01/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kjell Lommerud & Frode Meland & Odd Rune Straume, 2004. "Globalisation And Union Opposition To Technological Change," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 49, Royal Economic Society.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune, 2003. "Globalisation and union opposition to technological change
- Rota, Mauro, 2009. "Long Run Loans and Industrial Policy in Italy in the 1960s," MPRA Paper 17189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Souleymane COULIBALY, 2006. "Persistent Uneven Spread of Economic Activities within Developing RIAs," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 06.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Kessler, Anke & Lessmann, Christian, 2010. "Interregional Redistribution and Regional Disparities: How Equalization Does (Not) Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 8133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meunier, Olivier & Mignolet , Michel & Mulquin, Marie-Eve, 2007. "Interpersonal transfers: Do they impact the growth of poor and rich European regions?," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 10, pages 155-170.
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Takarada, Yasuhiro, 2013. "Technological change and international interaction in environmental policies," MPRA Paper 44047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rutzer, Christian, 2014. "From the Loser to the Winner - How Trade Liberalization can lead to Leapfrogging between Countries," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100313, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:112:y:2002:i:482:p:894-918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.