Capital Controls, the EMS and EMU
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 105 (1995)
Issue (Month): 428 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Patrick Artus & Claude Jessua, 1996. "La spéculation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 409-424.
- Horn, Ernst-Jürgen, 1995. "Ordnungs- und wettbewerbspolitische Herausforderungen durch die Globalisierung der Finanzmärkte," Kiel Working Papers 687, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Melvin, Michael & Yin, Xixi, 2000.
"Public Information Arrival, Exchange Rate Volatility, and Quote Frequency,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(465), pages 644-661, July.
- Michael Melvin & Xixi Yin, "undated". "Public Information Arrival, Exchange Rate Volatility, and Quote Frequency," Working Papers 96/1, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Hanke, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "The economic consequences of a Tobin tax--An experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 58-71, May.
- Michael Hanke & J?rgen Huber & Michael Kirchler & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "The economic consequences of a Tobin tax - An experimental analysis," Working Papers 2007-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mark Holmes & Yangru Wu, 1997. "Capital controls and covered interest parity in the EU: Evidence from a panel-data unit root test," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(1), pages 76-89, March.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1995. "The fundamental determinants of financial integration in the European Union," Discussion Paper 1995-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996. "The Fundamental Determinants of Financial Integration in the European Union," Other publications TiSEM b994dede-d928-4b3b-bf51-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Andrea Terzi, 2003. "Is a transactions tax an effective means to stabilize the foreign exchange market?," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 367-385.
- Andrea Terzi, 2003. "Is a transactions tax an effective means to stabilize the foreign exchange market?," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 367-385.
- Andrea Terzi, 2003. "Is a transactions tax an effective means to stabilize the foreign exchange market?," Working Papers (-2012) 0303, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Terzi, 2004. "Is a transactions tax an effective means to stabilize the foreign exchange market?," International Finance 0403007, EconWPA.
- Daianu, Daniel & Vranceanu, Radu, 2003. "Subduing High Inflation In Romania. How To Better Monetary And Exchange Rate Mechanisms?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 5-36, September.
- Daniel Daianu & Radu Vranceanu, 2001. "Subduing High Inflation in Romania: How to Better Monetary and Exchange Rate Mechanisms?," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 5, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Daniel Daianu & Radu Vranceanu, 2001. "Subduing High Inflation in Romania. How to Better Monetary and Exchange Rate Mechanisms?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 402, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bernard Bensaïd & Olivier Jeanne, 1996. "Fragilité des systèmes de change fixe et contrôle des capitaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 123(2), pages 163-174.
- Pieterse-Bloem, M., 2011. "The effect of Emu on bond market integration and investor portfolio allocations," Other publications TiSEM 3c6ce80d-9260-424a-b889-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1995. "Intenational Currency Experience: New Lessons and Lessons Relearned," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 119-220.
- Holmes, Mark J., 2001. "Some new evidence on exchange rates, capital controls and European Union financial integration," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146.
- Mark Holmes, 1998. "Inflation Convergence in the ERM: Evidence for Manufacturing and Services," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 1-16.
- Tony Makin, 1999. "The Great East Asian Capital Flow Reversal: Reasons, Responses and Ramifications," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 407-419, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:105:y:1995:i:428:p:181-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed