Attainable Non-optimality or Unattainable Optimality: A New Approach to Stochastic Life Cycle Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodepeter, Ralf & Winter, Joachim, 1999.
"Rules of thumb in life-cycle savings models,"
99-81, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Rodepeter, Ralf & Winter, Joachim, 1999. "Rules of thumb in life-cycle savings models," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 99-81, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Ralf Rodepeter & Joachim K. Winter, 2000. "Rules of Thumb in Life-Cycle Savings Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1222, Econometric Society.
- Muller, Wieland, 2001.
"Strategies, heuristics, and the relevance of risk-aversion in a dynamic decision problem,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 493-522, August.
- Müller, Wieland, 1999. "Strategies, heuristics and the relevance of risk aversion in a dynamic decision problem," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,61, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Binswanger, J., 2008. "Towards Understanding Life Cycle Saving Of Boundedly Rational Agents : A Model With Feasibility Goals - Replaced by CentER Discussion Paper 2010-138," Discussion Paper 2008-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hideaki Tamura & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2014. "A New Solution to the Equity Premium Puzzle and the Risk-Free Rate Puzzle: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 1422, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Pemberton, James, 1997. "Modelling and measuring income uncertainty in life cycle models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Alho, Juha M., 2014. "Forecasting demographic forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1128-1135.
- Insong Jang, 2001. "Forward Looking Behavior And Empirical Household Consumption Function," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Binswanger, J., 2010. "Towards Understanding Life Cycle Savings of Boundedly Rational Agents : A Model with Feasibility Goals (Revision of DP 2008-14)," Discussion Paper 2010-138, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Binswanger, Johannes, 2011.
"Dynamic decision making with feasibility goals: A procedural-rationality approach,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 219-228, May.
- Johannes Binswanger, 2011. "Dynamic decision making with feasibility goals: A procedural-rationality approach," Post-Print hal-00989522, HAL.
- Binswanger, Johannes, 2012. "Life cycle saving: Insights from the perspective of bounded rationality," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 605-623.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:416:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .