A Comment on “Inherited Trust and Growth”
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verena Jung & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, "undated".
"Antecedents of Attitudes Towards Risky Career Choices,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
297, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Verena Jung & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Antecedents of Attitudes Towards Risky Career Choices," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Eric M. Uslaner, 2016. "A Reconsideration of Olivera’s “Changes in Inequality and Generalized Trust in Europe”," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 723-729, September.
- Clemens, Michael & Pritchett, Lant, 2016. "The New Case for Migration Restrictions: An Assessment," Working Paper Series rwp16-054, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
Keywordsinherited trust; generalized trust; US immigrants;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- A Comment on "Inherited Trust and Growth" (EB 2012) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-12-00319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .