Retail Pricing and Clearance Sales: The Multidimensional Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manelli, Alejandro M. & Vincent, Daniel R., 2007.
"Multidimensional mechanism design: Revenue maximization and the multiple-good monopoly,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 153-185, November.
- Alejandro M. Manelli & Daniel R. Vincent, 2004. "Multidimensional Mechanism Design: Revenue Maximization and the Multiple-Good Monopoly," Working Papers 2004.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tyner, Wally & Adams, John, 1976. "Rural Electrification In India: Biogas Versus Large Scale Power," 1976 Annual Meeting, August 15-18, State College, Pennsylvania 283822, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Runco Mariano G, 2010. "A Note on the Multidimensional Monopolist Problem and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, August.
- William James Adams & Janet L. Yellen, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-498.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mark Armstrong, 2016. "Nonlinear Pricing," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 583-614, October.
- Chien-Yu Lai & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price, 2017. "The Business of Business is Business: Why (Some) Firms Should Provide Public Goods when they Sell Private Goods," NBER Working Papers 23105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Bo & Ni, Debing, 2017. "Optimal bundle pricing under correlated valuations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 248-281.
- Pavlov Gregory, 2011.
"Optimal Mechanism for Selling Two Goods,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Gregory Pavlov, 2010. "Optimal Mechanism for Selling Two Goods," University of Western Ontario, Departmental Research Report Series 20103, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Heski Bar‐Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cuñat, 2010. "Information Gathering and Marketing," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 375-401, June.
- Ketelaar, Felix & Szalay, Dezso, 2014. "Pricing a Package of Services," CEPR Discussion Papers 10313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pavlov Gregory, 2011.
"A Property of Solutions to Linear Monopoly Problems,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Gregory Pavlov, 2010. "A Property of Solutions to Linear Monopoly Problems," University of Western Ontario, Departmental Research Report Series 20102, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Gregory S. Crawford, 2015. "The economics of television and online video markets," ECON - Working Papers 197, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sang‐Hyun Kim & Jong‐Hee Hahn, 2022.
"On the profitability of interfirm bundling in oligopolies,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 657-673, August.
- Sang-Hyun Kim & Jong-Hee Hahn, 2017. "On the Profitability of Interfirm Bundling in Oligopolies," Working papers 2017rwp-114, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Liangy, Julienne & Petulowa, Marc, 2012. "Mobile only users powered by fixed-mobile substitution," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60363, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Andrew Rhodes & Makoto Watanabe & Jidong Zhou, 2021.
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 129(2), pages 421-464.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Watanabe, Makoto & Zhou, Jidong, 2017. "Multiproduct Intermediaries," TSE Working Papers 17-857, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2020.
- Andrew Rhodes & Makoto Watanabe & Jidong Zhou, 2021. "Multiproduct Intermediaries," Post-Print hal-03160803, HAL.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Watanabe, Makoto & Zhou, Jidong, 2020. "Multiproduct Intermediaries," CEPR Discussion Papers 14815, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Makoto Watanabe & Jidong Zhou, 2020. "Multiproduct Intermediaries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2263, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marc Bourreau & Germain Gaudin, 2022.
"Streaming platform and strategic recommendation bias,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 25-47, February.
- Marc Bourreau & Germain Gaudin, 2018. "Streaming Platform and Strategic Recommendation Bias," CESifo Working Paper Series 7390, CESifo.
- Marc Bourreau & Germain Gaudin, 2021. "Streaming platform and strategic recommendation bias," Post-Print halshs-03352447, HAL.
- Joao Macieira & Pedro Pereira & Joao Vareda, 2013.
"Bundling Incentives in Markets with Product Complementarities: The Case of Triple-Play,"
13-15, NET Institute.
- Macieira, João & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2014. "Bundling incentives in markets with product complementarities: The case of triple-play," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106843, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Yeon-Koo Che & Weijie Zhong, 2021. "Robustly Optimal Mechanisms for Selling Multiple Goods," Papers 2105.02828, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2022.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Ali Yurukoglu, 2012.
"The Welfare Effects of Bundling in Multichannel Television Markets,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 643-685, April.
- Crawford, Gregory S & Yurukoglu, Ali, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Bundling in Multichannel Television Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luis Aguiar & Joel Waldfogel, 2015.
"Streaming Reaches Flood Stage: Does Spotify Stimulate or Depress Music Sales?,"
NBER Working Papers
21653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Aguiar & Joel Waldfogel, 2015. "Streaming Reaches Flood Stage: Does Spotify Stimulate or Depress Music Sales?," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2015-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ketelaar, Felix & Szalay, Dezsö, 2014. "Pricing a Package of Services - When (not) to bundle," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 487, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Thanassoulis, John, 2017. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination with Multiple Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 12034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2010.
"Bundling revisited: substitute products and inter-firm discounts,"
26782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong, 2011. "Bundling Revisited: Substitute Products and Inter-Firm Discounts," Economics Series Working Papers 574, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Takanori Adachi & Takeshi Ebina & Makoto Hanazono, 2011. "Option Package Bundling," KIER Working Papers 785, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: John P. Conley (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.