Export and economic growth in Southeast Asia current Newly Industrialized Countries: Evidence from nonparametric approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra E. Black & Elizabeth Brainerd, 2004.
"Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(4), pages 540-559, July.
- Black, Sandra & Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2002. "Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination," CEPR Discussion Papers 3532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandra E. Black & Elizabeth Brainerd, 2002. "Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 9110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra E. & Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2002. "Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2007.
"Do exporters really pay higher wages? First evidence from German linked employer-employee data,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 52-74.
- Pierre Biscourp & Francis Kramarz, 2004. "Employment, Skill Structure and International Trade : Firm-level Evidence for France," Working Papers 2004-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Edinaldo Tebaldi & Jongsung Kim, 2010.
"Two Tales on the Returns to Education: The Impact of Trade on Wages,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 768-782, November.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Kim, Jongsung, 2008. "Two Tales on the Returns to Education: The Impact of Trade on Wages," MPRA Paper 9698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Otero, Rafael, 2004. "Foreign Trade and the Gender Earnings Differential in Urban Mexico," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 353-373.
- Jacqueline Agesa & Darrick Hamilton, 2004. "Competition and Wage Discrimination: The Effects of Interindustry Concentration and Import Penetration," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 85(1), pages 121-135.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813109698_0005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandra E. Black & Philip E. Strahan, 2001.
"The Division of Spoils: Rent-Sharing and Discrimination in a Regulated Industry,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 814-831.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2016.
"Do Exporters Really Pay Higher Wages? First Evidence from German Linked Employer–Employee Data,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Microeconometrics of International Trade, chapter 5, pages 177-213
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Do exporters really pay higher wages? First evidence from German linked employer-employee data," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 52-74.
- Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2006. "Do exporters really pay higher wages? First evidence from German linked employer-employee data," Working Paper Series in Economics 28, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Bruce Elmslie & Edinaldo Tebaldi, 2007. "Sexual Orientation and Labor Market Discrimination," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 436-453, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Pereyra, Juan Sebastián & Such, María Jesús & Pulina, Manuela, 2011.
"Causalidad entre turismo y crecimiento económico de largo plazo: una revisión crítica de la literatura econométrica
[Causality between tourism and long-term economic growth: a critical review of th," MPRA Paper 37332, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsExport-led growth; Nonparametric; Cointegration; Causality;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.