Non-stationary Variance and Volatility Causality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreu Sansó & Vicent Aragó & Josep Lluís Carrion, 2003. "Testing for Changes in the Unconditional Variance of Financial Time Series," DEA Working Papers 5, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamel Malik Bensafta, 2014.
"A Regional Analysis of Markets Uncertainty Spillover,"
- Kamel Malik Bensafta, 2014. "A Regional Analysis of Markets Uncertainty Spillovers," Working Papers halshs-01015435, HAL.
- Kamel Malik BENSAFTA, 2014. "A Regional Analysis of Markets Uncertainty Spillover," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2243, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Kamel Malik Bensafta & Gervasio Semedo, 2014. "Transmission de la volatilité et Central-Banking," Working Papers halshs-01012058, HAL.
- Sinem Derindere KOSEOGLU & Emrah Ismail CEVIK, 2013. "Testing for Causality in Mean and Variance between the Stock Market and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Application to the Major Central and Eastern European Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(1), pages 65-86, March.
- Kamel Malik BENSAFTA & Gervasio SEMEDO, 2013. "Transmission de la volatilité et central banking : quelles réactions durant la crise des subprimes ?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1694, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate GARCH; Non linear VAR; Mean spillover; Volatility spillover; Structural break in variance; Market Co-movement.;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.