Reexamining the Economics of Marital Infidelity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alamar, Benjamin & Glantz, Stanton A, 2006. "Effect of increased social unacceptability of cigarette smoking on reduction in cigarette consumption," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt605791kz, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.069617_8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2016. "Cheating on Your Spouse: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," MPRA Paper 75758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuroki, Masanori, 2013. "Opposite-sex coworkers and marital infidelity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 71-73.
- Adamopoulou, Effrosyni, 2013. "New facts on infidelity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 458-462.
More about this item
Keywordsextramarital affairs; marriage; wages; match quality;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .