Causal order between money, income and price through graph theoretic approach for Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charbel Cordahi & Jean-François Goux, 2007. "The international transmission of monetary shocks in a dollarized economy: The case of USA and Lebanon," Working Papers 0715, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Hamid Baghestani, 1997. "Purchasing power parity in the presence of foreign exchange black markets: the case of India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1147-1154.
- Wu, Yangru, 1996. "Are Real Exchange Rates Nonstationary? Evidence from a Panel-Data Test," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 54-63, February.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 1-48.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2002. "The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation," NBER Working Papers 8963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "The modern history of exchange rate arrangements: A reinterpretation," MPRA Paper 14070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Junsoo & Strazicich, Mark C, 2001. " Break Point Estimation and Spurious Rejections with Endogenous Unit Root Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(5), pages 535-558, December.
- Mario Cerrato & Nicholas Sarantis, 2007. "Does purchasing power parity hold in emerging markets? Evidence from a panel of black market exchange rates," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 427-444.
- Junsoo Lee & Mark C. Strazicich, 2013.
"Minimum LM unit root test with one structural break,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2483-2492.
- Junsoo Lee & Mark C. Strazicich, 2004. "Minimum LM Unit Root Test with One Structural Break," Working Papers 04-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSUNIT: RATS procedure to implement Lee-Strazicich unit root tests with one or more structural breaks," Statistical Software Components RTS00112, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Abera Gelan, 2006. "Testing the PPP in the non-linear STAR Framework: Evidence from Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(17), pages 1-15.
- Khalifa Hassanain, 2005. "The real exchange rate and the black market exchange rate in developing countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 483-492, September.
- Azali, M. & Habibullah, M. S. & Baharumshah, A. Z., 2001. "Does PPP hold between Asian and Japanese economies? Evidence using panel unit root and panel cointegration," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 35-50, January.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Gour G. Goswami, 2005. "Black Market Exchange Rates and Purchasing Power Parity in Emerging Economies," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 37-52, May.
- Jean François Goux & Charbel Cordahi, 2007. "The International Transmission of Monetary Shocks in a Dollarized Economy: The Case of USA and Lebanon," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(3), pages 303-324, September.
- Alper Aslan & Ferit Kula & Huseyin Kalyoncu, 2010. "Additional evidence of long-run purchasing power parity with black and official exchange rates," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(14), pages 1379-1382.
- Junsoo Lee & Mark C. Strazicich, 2003. "Minimum Lagrange Multiplier Unit Root Test with Two Structural Breaks," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1082-1089, November.
- Phylaktis, Kate & Girardin, Eric, 2001. "Foreign exchange markets in transition economies: China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 215-235, February.
- Murat Doganlar, 1999. "Testing long-run validity of purchasing power parity for Asian countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 147-151.
- Jean-François Goux & Charbel Cordahi, 2007. "The international transmission of monetary shocks in a dollarized economy: The case of USA and Lebanon," Post-Print halshs-00174466, HAL.
- Lee, Daniel Y., 1999. "Purchasing power parity and dynamic error correction: Evidence from Asia Pacific economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 199-212, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2006:i:17:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter Enders & Kamol Chumrusphonlert, 2004. "Threshold cointegration and purchasing power parity in the pacific nations," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 889-896.
- Alba, Joseph D. & Papell, David H., 2007. "Purchasing power parity and country characteristics: Evidence from panel data tests," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 240-251, May.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Aghdas Mirzai, 2000. "Real and nominal effective exchange rates for developing countries: 1973:1-1997:3," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 411-428.
- Mark Taylor, 2006. "Real exchange rates and Purchasing Power Parity: mean-reversion in economic thought," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 1-17.
- Kyung-So Im & Junsoo Lee & Margie Tieslau, 2005. "Panel LM Unit-root Tests with Level Shifts," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 393-419, June.
- Mohsen Bahmani Oskooee & Magda Kandil, 2007. "Real and nominal effective exchange rates in MENA countries: 1970-2004," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2489-2501.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34721963 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCausality; Choleski Decomposition; Structural VAR; Graph theoretic models;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.