Are Knowledge Intensive Business Services always so Efficient as they Are Said to? An Empirical Approach of KIBS in a Peripheral Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Donald G. Freeman, 2001. "Sources of fluctuations in regional growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 249-266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubiera Morollón, Fernando & Gómez Loscos, Ana & Pardos, Eva, 2010. "The effects of KIBS outsourcing on Aragon firms’ efficiency/Efectos de la externalización de servicios a empresas intensivos en conocimiento sobre la eficiencia de las empresas en Aragón," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 205(22á)-20, Abril.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS); Efficiency; Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA);
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:5:y2005:i:5_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.