Education, Research and Manufacturing in EU25: An Inter-Sectoral Econometric Model of 151 European Regions, 1995-2000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guisán, M.C. & Expósito, P, 2011. "Regional Employment and Unemployment by Gender in Spain in comparison with other European Countries," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen & AGUAYO, Eva, 2010. "Second Homes In The Spanish Regions: Evolution In 2001-2007 And Impact On Tourism, Gdp And Employment," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- RODOKANAKIS, Stavros & VLACHOS, Vasileios, 2010. "A Non-Experimental Evaluation Of Education And Training In Greece: The Cases Of Northern Aegean And Crete," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2015. "Selected Readings On Econometrics Methodology, 2001-2010: Causality, Measure Of Variables, Dynamic Models And Economic Approaches To Growth And Development," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 213-220.
- TREMBLAY, Remy & CHICOINE, Huges, 2011. "Urban And Regional Creative Class Theories," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
More about this item
KeywordsEducation and Research; Manufacturing; Regional Development; European Regional Policies; Western Europe; Central Europe; Eastern Europe;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:4:y2004:i:4_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.