The Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2004. "Infrastructure And Regional Development In India," MPRA Paper 4814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2003. "Infrastructural Facilities in India: District Level Availability Index," MPRA Paper 4779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takeshi Inoue & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009.
"What Explains Real and Nominal Exchange Rate Fluctuations?: Evidence from SVAR Analysis for India,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2803-2815.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2009. "What Explains Real and Nominal Exchange Rate Fluctuations? Evidence from SVAR Analysis for India," IDE Discussion Papers 216, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- A. H. Ahmad & Eric J. Pentecost, 2009. "Sources Of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Empirical Evidence From Nine African Countries," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(s1), pages 66-84, September.
- Biswajit Maitra, 2016. "Monetary, Real Shocks And Exchange Rate Variations In India," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 81-103, March.
- Mostafa Goudarzi & Komeil Khanarinejad & Zahra Ardakani, 2012. "Investigation of the Factors Affecting Real Exchange Rate in Iran," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 55-67, August.
- Nderitu Kingori, 2016. "Market Structure, Macroeconomic Shocks, and Banking Risk in Kenya," Econometric Research in Finance, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, vol. 1(2), pages 81-113, December.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural VAR model; the real exchange rate; permanent and transitory shocks; India;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dse:indecr:v:41:y:2006:i:1:p:9-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.