Einkommen in der Berliner Kreativbranche: angestellte Künstler verdienen am besten
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nitt-Drießelmann, Dörte & Stiller, Silvia & Wedemeier, Jan, 2012. "Kultur- und Kreativwirtschaft in Hamburg: Privater, öffentlicher und intermediärer Sektor in Zahlen," HWWI Policy Papers 68, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2009. "From the Dual Apprenticeship System to a Dual Labor Market? The German High-Skill Equilibrium and the Service Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsWage level and structure; Personal income; Regional labor markets; Cultural economics;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:76-9-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.