Zur Angleichung von Einkommen und Lebensqualität im vereinigten Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehmann, Harald, 2007. "Individualproduktivität und Alter: Empirische Befunde einer Arbeitseinkommensanalyse," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 13(5), pages 138-145.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brück, Tilman & Peters, Heiko, 2009.
"20 Years of German Unification: Evidence on Income Convergence and Heterogeneity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brück, Tilman & Peters, Heiko, 2009. "20 years of German unification: Evidence on income convergence and heterogeneity," Working Papers 03/2009, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Tilman Brück & Heiko Peters, 2009. "20 Years of German Unification: Evidence on Income Convergence and Heterogeneity," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 229, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tilman Brück & Heiko Peters, 2009. "20 Years of German Unification: Evidence on Income Convergence and Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 925, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sebastian Baumeister & Georg Schomerus & Carsten-Oliver Schmidt & Franz Möckel & Neeltje den Berg & Wolfgang Hoffmann & Henry Völzke & Hans Grabe, 2015. "Change in depressive symptoms and mental health-related quality of life in northeast Germany between 1997–2001 and 2008–2012," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(1), pages 33-39, January.
- Alm Bastian & Engel Dirk & Weyh Antje, 2014. "Does Switching to a Western German Employer Still Pay Off?: An Analysis for Eastern Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(5), pages 546-571, October.
- Denis Gerstorf & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Lebenszufriedenheit am Ende des Lebens in Ost- und Westdeutschland: die DDR wirft einen langen Schatten," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 320, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jörg Dittmann, 2009. "Unsicherheit in Zeiten gesellschaftlicher Transformation: zur Entwicklung und Dynamik von Sorgen in der Bevölkerung in Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 243, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsGerman unification; quality of life; economic well-being; social indicators;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:78-2-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.