Ballungsräume in den USA - anhaltende Reurbanisation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Frey, 1993. "The New Urban Revival in the United States," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(4-5), pages 741-774, May.
- W.F. Lever, 1993. "Reurbanisationâ€”The Policy Implications," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(2), pages 267-284, March.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- Chris Hamnett, 1994. "Social Polarisation in Global Cities: Theory and Evidence," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 31(3), pages 401-424, April.
- Matthew P. Drennan, 1992. "Gateway Cities: The Metropolitan Sources of US Producer Service Exports," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(2), pages 217-235, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz, Peter, 1997. "Was kann die Stadt heute noch leisten? Integration, urbane Regimes und die Durchsetzbarkeit von Leitbildern," IWH Discussion Papers 56, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:65-20-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.