Acknowledging and Accounting for Employee Benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2005. "Entrepreneurship capital and regional growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 457-469, September.
- Brennan, Niamh, 2005. "Corporate governance: Accountability, enterprise and international comparisons, 2005," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 425-428.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riana Iren RADU & Violeta ISAI, 2013. "Accounting and Financial Reports in the Gambling Monopoly - Measures for a Moral Economic System," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 67-72.
More about this item
Keywordscurrent employees; non-monetary benefits; post-hiring benefits; bonus programs; compensations.;
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ddj:fseeai:y:2009:i:1:p:131-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegalro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.