Revisiting the Tension Between Classical Liberalism and the Welfare State
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feld, Lars P. & Nientiedt, Daniel, 2022.
"Hayekian economic policy,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 457-465.
- Feld, Lars P. & Nientiedt, Daniel, 2022. "Hayekian economic policy," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 22/01, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
More about this item
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dah:aeqjce:v139_y2019_i2-4_q2-4_p365-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: E-Publishing-Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.duncker-humblot.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.