Incentives or obstacles? institutional aspects of the cork business in the Iberian Peninsula (1930–1975)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amélia Branco & João Carlos Lopes, 2013. "The Economic Performance of Clustered and Non Clustered Firms along the different Phases of the Cluster Life Cycle: The Portuguese Cork Industry Case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/26, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Francisco Parejo & Amélia Branco & João Carlos Lopes & José Rangel Preciado, 2013. "Regional Integration and Firm Location Choices: A Long Run Approach to the Cork Industry in the Iberian Peninsula," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- repec:ise:gheswp:wp532014 is not listed on IDEAS
- JoÃ£o Lopes & AmÃ©lia Branco & Francisco Parejo & Jose Rangel, 2014. "Determinants of success and failure in the internationalisation of the cork business: A tale of two Iberian family firms," ERSA conference papers ersa14p638, European Regional Science Association.
- AmÃ©lia Branco & JoÃ£o Lopes & Francisco Parejo & JosÃ© Preciado, 2013. "Regional Integration And Business Location: Evidence From The Cork Industry In The Iberian Pensinsula," ERSA conference papers ersa13p419, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:26:y:2008:i:01:p:17-43_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.