La evolución institucional del despido en españa: una interpretación en términos de un accidente histórico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Á., Malo, 2017.
"Labour market institutions in small Pacific island countries: Main guidelines for labour market reforms,"
79988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malo, Miguel Á., 2017. "Labour market institutions in small Pacific island countries: Main guidelines for labour market reforms," GLO Discussion Paper Series 100, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Elva López Mourelo & Miguel Ángel Malo, 2015.
"El mercado de trabajo en España: el contexto europeo, los dos viejos desafíos y un nuevo problema,"
EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía,
Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 87(01), pages 32-59.
- López-Mourelo, Elva & Malo, Miguel A., 2014.
"El mercado de trabajo en España: El contexto europeo, los dos viejos desafíos y un nuevo problema
[The Spanish labour market: The European context, two old challenges and a new problem]," MPRA Paper 60778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- López-Mourelo, Elva & Malo, Miguel A., 2014. "El mercado de trabajo en España: El contexto europeo, los dos viejos desafíos y un nuevo problema
- Cueto, Begoña & Patricia, Suárez, 2014. "A review of active and passive labour market policies in Spain," MPRA Paper 60648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:23:y:2005:i:01:p:83-115_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.