Dynamic Equivalence Principle In Linear Rational Expectations Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Gauthier, 2003. "Dynamic equivalence principle in linear rational expectations models," Post-Print halshs-00069499, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2004.
"On the relationship between determinate and MSV solutions in linear RE models,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 55-60, July.
- Bennett McCallum, "undated". "On the Relationship Between Determinate and MSV Solutions in Linear RE Models," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E78, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bennett McCallum, 2004. "On the Relationship Between Determinate and MSV Solutions in Linear RE Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2002. "Consistent Expectations, Rational Expectations, Multiple-Solution Indeterminacies, and Least-Squares Learnability," NBER Working Papers 9218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2006. "General equilibrium, coordination and multiplicity on spot markets," Working Papers halshs-00590540, HAL.
- Evans, George W. & Guesnerie, Roger, 2005.
"Coordination on saddle-path solutions: the eductive viewpoint--linear multivariate models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 202-229, October.
- George W. Evans & Roger Guesnerie, 2003. "Coordination on Saddle-Path Solutions: the Eductive Viewpoint - Linear Multivariate Models," DELTA Working Papers 2003-28, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- George W. Evans & Roger Guesnerie, 2003. "Coordination on Saddle-Path Solutions: The Eductive Viewpoint -- Linear Multivariate Models," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-28, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 25 Jan 2005.
- Roger Guesnerie & George W. Evans, 2005. "Coordination on saddle-path solutions: the eductive viewpoint--linear multivariate models," Post-Print halshs-00754056, HAL.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2002.
"The Unique Minimum State Variable RE Soluiton is E-Stable in All Well Formulated Linear Models,"
GSIA Working Papers
2003-25, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2003. "The Unique Minimum State Variable RE Solution is E-Stable in All Well Formulated Linear Models," NBER Working Papers 9960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2005. "Strategic substitutabilities versus strategic complementarities: Towards a general theory of expectational coordination?," Working Papers halshs-00590856, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:7:y:2003:i:01:p:63-88_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.