Adaptive Learning In Regime-Switching Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper, 2010. "Generalizing the Taylor Principle: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 618-624, March.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2008.
"Stabilizing expectations under monetary and fiscal policy coordination,"
343, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2008. "Stabilizing Expectations under Monetary and Fiscal Policy Coordination," NBER Working Papers 14391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eusepi, Stefano & Preston, Bruce, 2011.
"Learning the fiscal theory of the price level: Some consequences of debt-management policy,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 358-379.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2011. "Learning the fiscal theory of the price level: some consequences of debt management policy," Staff Reports 515, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Troy A. Davig & Eric M. Leeper, 2009.
"Reply to "Generalizing the Taylor principle": a comment,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 09-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper, 2009. "Reply to "Generalizing the Taylor Principle: A Comment"," NBER Working Papers 14919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Troy Davig & Eric Leeper, 2009. "Reply To “Generalizing The Taylor Principle: A Comment”," Caepr Working Papers 2009-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Carravetta, Francesco & Sorge, Marco M., 2013. "Model reference adaptive expectations in Markov-switching economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 551-559.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:17:y:2013:i:05:p:998-1022_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.