Policy Switch And The Great Moderation: The Role Of Equilibrium Selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2000.
"A Note on Aggregation, Disaggregation and Forecasting Performance,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12024, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold & Tobias, Justin, 2004. "A Note on Aggregation, Disaggregation and Forecasting Performance," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12371, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Veloce, William & Zellner, Arnold, 1985. "Entry and empirical demand and supply analysis for competitive industries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 459-471.
- Zellner,Arnold & Palm,Franz C. (ed.), 2004. "The Structural Econometric Time Series Analysis Approach," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521814072, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xiaoshan & Kirsanova, Tatiana & Leith, Campbell, 2017.
"How optimal is US monetary policy?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 96-111.
- Chen, Xiaoshan & Kirsanova, Tatiana & Leith, Campbell, 2013. "How Optimal is US Monetary Policy?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Xiaoshan Chen & Tatiana Kirsanova & Campbell Leith, 2013. "How Optimal is US Monetary Policy?," Working Papers 2013_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Leith, Campbell & Chen, Xiaoshan, 2013. "How Optimal is US Monetary Policy?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-53, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2010. "Trend inflation and macroeconomic volatilities in the post-WWII U.S. economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-33, March.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2016.
"Modest macroeconomic effects of monetary policy shocks during the great moderation: An alternative interpretation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(PB), pages 300-314.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2016. "Modest Macroeconomic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks during the Great Moderation: An Alternative Interpretation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n30, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hahn, Volker, 2014. "Transparency In Monetary Policy, Signaling, And Heterogeneous Information," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 369-394, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:16:y:2012:i:03:p:449-471_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.