Entrepreneurial Labor And Capital Taxation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:137-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Gad, M., 2015. "The Optimal Taxation of Asset Income when Government Consumption is Endogenous: Theory, Estimation and Welfare," Working Papers 15/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan, 2011. "Distortionary Taxes and Public Investment in a Model of Endogenous Investment Specific Technological Change," MPRA Paper 34111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bas Jacobs, 2013. "From Optimal Tax Theory to Applied Tax Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4151, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan, 2016.
"Factor income taxation, growth, and investment specific technological change,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 133-152.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Chetan Ghate & Pawan Gopalakrishnan, 2013. "Factor income taxation, growth, and investment specific technological change," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:1689-1711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Long, Xin & Pelloni, Alessandra, 2017.
"Factor income taxation in a horizontal innovation model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 137-159.
- Xin Long & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013. "Factor Income Taxation in a Horizontal Innovation Model," CEIS Research Paper 273, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Apr 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:15:y:2011:i:03:p:326-335_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.