Labor Hours In The United States And Europe: The Role Of Different Leisure Preferences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Yucel, Emekcan, 2014.
"Determinants of the weight for leisure in preferences,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-26.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Yucel, Emekcan, 2013. "Determinants of the weight for leisure in preferences," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-57, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Georg Duernecker, 2014.
"Technology Adoption, Turbulence, And The Dynamics Of Unemployment,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 724-754, June.
- Georg Duernecker, 2008. "Technology Adoption, Turbulence and the Dynamics of Unemployment," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/10, European University Institute.
- Dürnecker, Georg, 2011. "Technology Adoption, Turbulence and the Dynamics of Unemployment," Working Papers 11-2, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Moshe Hazan & Hosny Zoabi, 2015. "Do Highly Educated Women Choose Smaller Families?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(587), pages 1191-1226, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:14:y:2010:i:02:p:231-241_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.