New Policy Ideas and Old Policy Networks: Implementing Green Taxation in Scandinavia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Ley, Eduardo & Parry, Ian, 2008.
"A Tax–Based Approach to Slowing Global Climate Change,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 61(3), pages 493-517, September.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Ley, Eduardo & Parry, Ian W.H., 2008. "A Tax-Based Approach to Slowing Global Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-08-26, Resources For the Future.
- Uba, Katrin, 2010. "Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6674-6683, November.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert Stavins, 2011.
"The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience,"
NBER Working Papers
17569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Stavins, Robert N., 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Working Paper Series rwp11-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Working Papers 2011.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stavins, Robert Norman & Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Scholarly Articles 5347069, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Lin, Boqiang & Li, Xuehui, 2011. "The effect of carbon tax on per capita CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5137-5146, September.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2009. "Tax policy to reduce carbon emissions in south Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4933, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jnlpup:v:24:y:2004:i:02:p:219-249_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PUP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.