The Discovery of Comparative Advantage
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET
- Jorge Morales Meoqui, 2017.
"Ricardo's Numerical Example Versus Ricardian Trade Model: a Comparison of Two Distinct Notions of Comparative Advantage,"
World Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 35-55, March.
- Morales Meoqui, Jorge, 2010. "Ricardo vs. “Ricardian” Model," MPRA Paper 27104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Méra, 2013. "Comparative Advantage and Uncertainty Bearing," Post-Print hal-00840231, HAL.
- Jorge Morales Meoqui, 2011. "Comparative Advantage and the Labor Theory of Value," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 743-763, Winter.
- Morales Meoqui, Jorge, 2010. "Comparative advantage and the labor theory of value," MPRA Paper 27099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kob:wpaper:1630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Grančay & Nóra Szikorová, 2012. "David Ricardo, Robert Torrens a autorstvo princípu komparatívnych výhod
[David Ricardo, Robert Torrens and the Origins of the Principle of Comparative Advantage]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 380-394.
- Jorge Morales Meoqui, 2014. "Reconciling Ricardo's Comparative Advantage with Smith's Productivity Theory," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-21, September.
- Morales Meoqui, Jorge, 2010. "Smith's and Ricardo's common logic of trade," MPRA Paper 27143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhard Schumacher, 2013. "Deconstructing the Theory of Comparative Advantage," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2013(2), pages 1-83, February.
- Taro Hisamatsu, 2016. "Constructing a Myth that Ricardo Was the Father of the Ricardian Model of International Trade: A Reconsideration of Torrens f Principles of Comparative Advantage and Gain-from-trade," Discussion Papers 1630, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:26:y:2004:i:03:p:379-399_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed