The Discovery of Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Morales Meoqui, 2017. "Ricardo's Numerical Example Versus Ricardian Trade Model: a Comparison of Two Distinct Notions of Comparative Advantage," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 35-55, March.
- Xavier Méra, 2013. "Comparative Advantage and Uncertainty Bearing," Post-Print hal-00840231, HAL.
- Jorge Morales Meoqui, 2011.
"Comparative Advantage and the Labor Theory of Value,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 743-763, Winter.
- Morales Meoqui, Jorge, 2010. "Comparative advantage and the labor theory of value," MPRA Paper 27099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kob:wpaper:1630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Grančay & Nóra Szikorová, 2012.
"David Ricardo, Robert Torrens a autorstvo princípu komparatívnych výhod
[David Ricardo, Robert Torrens and the Origins of the Principle of Comparative Advantage]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 380-394.
- Jorge Morales Meoqui, 2014. "Reconciling Ricardo's Comparative Advantage with Smith's Productivity Theory," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-21, September.
- Reinhard Schumacher, 2013. "Deconstructing the Theory of Comparative Advantage," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2013(2), pages 1-83, February.
- Taro Hisamatsu, 2016. "Constructing a Myth that Ricardo Was the Father of the Ricardian Model of International Trade: A Reconsideration of Torrens f Principles of Comparative Advantage and Gain-from-trade," Discussion Papers 1630, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Maurício C. Coutinho & Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2018. "Steuart, Smith, and the ‘system of commerce’: international trade and monetary theory in late-18th century british political economy," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 575, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:26:y:2004:i:03:p:379-399_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.