Institutional Investors and the Information Production Theory of Stock Splits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Fengyu & Liu, Mark H. & Shi, Yongdong (Eric), 2017. "Institutional ownership around stock splits," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 46(PA), pages 14-40.
- Maria Chiara Iannino & Sergey Zhuk, 2020. "Signaling through Timing of Stock Splits," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 202009, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 18 Jun 2021.
- Hu, Conghui & Lin, Ji-Chai & Liu, Yu-Jane, 2022. "What are the benefits of attracting gambling investors? Evidence from stock splits in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Davis, Frederick & Khadivar, Hamed & Walker, Thomas J., 2021. "Institutional trading in firms rumored to be takeover targets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Hu, Gang & Jo, Koren M. & Wang, Yi Alex & Xie, Jing, 2018. "Institutional trading and Abel Noser data," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 143-167.
- Chan, Konan & Li, Fengfei & Lin, Ji-Chai & Lin, Tse-Chun, 2017. "What do stock price levels tell us about the firms?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 34-50.
- Ebenezer Asem & Vishaal Baulkaran & Pawan Jain & Mark Sunderman, 2022. "Are institutional investors informed? The case of dividend changes for REITS and Industrial Firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 1685-1707, May.
- Li, Fengfei & Lin, Chen & Lin, Tse-Chun, 2021. "Salient anchor and analyst recommendation downgrade," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Henry, Darren & Nguyen, Lily & Pham, Viet Hung, 2017. "Institutional trading before dividend reduction announcements," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 40-55.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:50:y:2015:i:03:p:413-445_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kirk Stebbing (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.