Using Innovative Securities under Asymmetric Information: Why Do Some Firms Pay with Contingent Value Rights?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbopoulos, Leonidas & Sudarsanam, Sudi, 2012. "Determinants of earnout as acquisition payment currency and bidder’s value gains," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 678-694.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Nandy, Debarshi & Yan, An & Jiao, Jie, 2014. "A theory of mandatory convertibles," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 352-370.
- Nils Patschureck & Friedrich Sommer & Arnt Wöhrmann, 2015. "Contract design as a risk management tool in corporate acquisitions: theoretical foundations and empirical evidence," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 279-316, October.
- Abdourahmane Diaw, 2011.
"The effect of mergers and acquisitions on shareholder wealth: the case of European banks
[L'effet des fusions et acquisitions sur la richesse des actionnaires: le cas des banques européennes]," Post-Print hal-01184673, HAL.
- Abdourahmane Diaw, 2014. "The effect of mergers and acquisitions on shareholder wealth: the case of European banks," Working Papers hal-01184665, HAL.
- Étienne Redor, 2010. "L’utilisation de méthodes de paiement contingentes dans les opérations de fusion-acquisition : une solution aux problèmes d’asymétrie informationnelle ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(2), pages 295-307.
- Heng An & William Hardin & Zhonghua Wu, 2012. "Information Asymmetry and Corporate Liquidity Management: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 678-704, October.
- Finnerty, John D. & Jiao, Jie & Yan, An, 2012. "Convertible securities in merger transactions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 275-289.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:43:y:2008:i:04:p:1001-1035_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.