Basis Convergence and Long Memory in Volatility When Dynamic Hedging with Futures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Xiaochun & Jacobsen, Brian, 2011. "The Dynamic International Optimal Hedge Ratio," MPRA Paper 35260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dungey, Mardi & Henry, Olan T & Hvodzdyk, Lyudmyla, 2013. "The impact of jumps and thin trading on realized hedge ratios," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- Dark, Jonathan, 2015. "Futures hedging with Markov switching vector error correction FIEGARCH and FIAPARCH," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S2), pages 269-285.
- Thomas Conlon & John Cotter & Ramazan Gençay, 2016.
"Commodity futures hedging, risk aversion and the hedging horizon,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(15), pages 1534-1560, December.
- Thomas Conlon & John Cotter & Ramazan Gencay, 2012. "Commodity futures hedging, risk aversion and the hedging horizon," Working Papers 201218, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Gündüz, Yalin & Kaya, Orcun, 2014. "Impacts of the financial crisis on eurozone sovereign CDS spreads," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 425-442.
- Gündüz, Yalin & Kaya, Orcun, 2013. "Sovereign default swap market efficiency and country risk in the eurozone," Discussion Papers 08/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Dark, Jonathan, 2012. "Will tighter futures price limits decrease hedge effectiveness?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2717-2728.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:42:y:2007:i:04:p:1021-1040_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.