Earnings Management and Stock Performance of Reverse Leveraged Buyouts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerry Cao, 2013. "Private equity, RLBOs and IPO performance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 18, pages 375-399 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cumming, Douglas & Siegel, Donald S. & Wright, Mike, 2007. "Private equity, leveraged buyouts and governance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 439-460, September.
- Cao, Jerry & Lerner, Josh, 2009. "The performance of reverse leveraged buyouts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 139-157, February.
- Paul E. Fischer & Henock Louis, 2008. "Financial Reporting and Conflicting Managerial Incentives: The Case of Management Buyouts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(10), pages 1700-1714, October.
- Li, Ting & Zaiats, Nataliya, 2017. "Information environment and earnings management of dual class firms around the world," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-23.
- De-Wai Chou & Michael Gombola & Feng-Ying Liu, 2010. "Earnings management and long-run stock performance following private equity placements," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 225-245, February.
- Sharon Katz, 2008. "Earnings Quality and Ownership Structure: The Role of Private Equity Sponsors," NBER Working Papers 14085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ejn:ejefjr:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:142-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Gemma & Masulis, Ronald W., 2011. "Do more reputable financial institutions reduce earnings management by IPO issuers?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 982-1000, September.
- Ronald Bremer & Bonnie Buchanan & Philip English, 2011. "The advantages of using quarterly returns for long-term event studies," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 491-516, May.
- Hsuan-Chi Chen & Sheng-Syan Chen & Chia-Wei Huang & John D. Schatzberg, 2014. "Insider Trading and Firm Performance Following Open Market Share Repurchase Announcements," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1-2), pages 156-184, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:41:y:2006:i:02:p:407-438_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.