The Cross Section of Stock Returns before World War I
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, Gareth & Grossman, Richard & Turner, John, 2019.
"Before the Cult of Equity: New Monthly Indices of the British Share Market, 1829-1929,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gareth Campbell & Richard S.Grossman & John D. Turner, 2019. "Before the Cult of Equity:New Monthly Indices of the British Share Market, 1829-1929," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2019-003, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Campbell, Gareth & Grossman, Richard S. & Turner, John D., 2019. "Before the cult of equity: New monthly indices of the British share market, 1829-1929," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2019-01, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Ye, Qing & Turner, John D., 2014.
"The cross-section of stock returns in an early stock market,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 114-123.
- Ye, Qing & Turner, John D., 2014. "The cross-section of stock returns in an early stock market," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-05, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Gareth Campbell & Meeghan Rogers, 2017. "Integration between the London and New York Stock Exchanges, 1825–1925," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1185-1218, November.
- Annaert, Jan & Mensah, Lord, 2014. "Cross-sectional predictability of stock returns, evidence from the 19th century Brussels Stock Exchange (1873–1914)," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 22-43.
- Turner, John D., 2014. "Financial history and financial economics," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-03, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:41:y:2006:i:02:p:271-294_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.