Efficient Portfolio Selection for Pareto-Lévy Investments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charilaos Mertzanis, 2013. "Risk Management Challenges after the Financial Crisis," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 42(3), pages 285-320, November.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "When to Put All Your Eggs in One Basket.....When Diversification Increases Portfolio Risk!," Finance 0411037, EconWPA.
- Catherine Araujo Bonjean, 1998. "Les marchés mondiaux des produits agricoles sont-ils efficients ?," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 243(1), pages 8-15.
- D. Sornette, 2014. "Physics and Financial Economics (1776-2014): Puzzles, Ising and Agent-Based models," Papers 1404.0243, arXiv.org.
- Pivato, Marcus & Seco, Luis, 2003. "Estimating the spectral measure of a multivariate stable distribution via spherical harmonic analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 219-240, November.
- Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing Ling, 1997. "The confounding effects of distribution mixtures on some basic methods for handling stable-Paretian distributions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 60-71, July.
- Athayde, Gustavo M. de & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2001. "Finding a maximum skewness portfolio - A general solution to three-moments portfolio choice," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 434, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Cornelis A Los, 2005.
"Why VaR FailsLong Memory and Extreme Events in Financial Markets,"
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 19-36, September.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Why VAR Fails: Long Memory and Extreme Events in Financial Markets," Finance 0412014, EconWPA.
- Yaniv Konchitchki & Yan Luo & Mary L. Z. Ma & Feng Wu, 2016. "Accounting-based downside risk, cost of capital, and the macroeconomy," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Sethi, Suresh Andrew & Reimer, Matthew & Knapp, Gunnar, 2014. "Alaskan fishing community revenues and the stabilizing role of fishing portfolios," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 134-141.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Galea, Gabriella, 2009. "The Diversification Potential Offered by Emerging Markets in Recent Years," MPRA Paper 62491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Athayde, Gustavo M. & Flores, Renato Jr., 2004. "Finding a maximum skewness portfolio--a general solution to three-moments portfolio choice," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1335-1352, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:2:y:1967:i:02:p:107-122_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.