Logarithmic Preferences, Myopic Decisions, and Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2008.
"Expected life-time utility and hedging demands in a partially observable economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1072-1096, August.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2003. "Expected Life-Time Utility and Hedging Demands in a Partially Observable Economy," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-23, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2005. "Expected Life-Time Utility and Hedging Demands in a Partially Observable Economy," Working Papers 2005:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1996.
" On the Predictability of Stock Returns: An Asset-Allocation Perspective,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 385-424, June.
- Shmuel Kandel & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1995. "On the Predictability of Stock Returns: An Asset-Allocation Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suhan Altay & Katia Colaneri & Zehra Eksi, 2017. "Portfolio optimization for a large investor controlling market sentiment under partial information," Papers 1706.03567, arXiv.org.
- Honda, Toshiki, 2003. "Optimal portfolio choice for unobservable and regime-switching mean returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 45-78, October.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2000. "A model of dynamic equilibrium asset pricing with heterogeneous beliefs and extraneous risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 63-95, January.
- Jianjun Miao, 2009.
"Ambiguity, Risk and Portfolio Choice under Incomplete Information,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 10(2), pages 257-279, November.
- Jianjun Miao, "undated". "Ambiguity, Risk and Portfolio Choice under Incomplete Information," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hening Liu, 2011. "Dynamic portfolio choice under ambiguity and regime switching mean returns," Post-Print hal-00781344, HAL.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2015. "Law, Coercion, And Socioeconomic Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 68953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haim Kedar-Levy, 2002. "Price Bubbles of New-Technology IPOs," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 7(2), pages 11-32, Summer.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2013.
"The quality of public information and the term structure of interest rates,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 715-740, May.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2006. "The Quality of Public Information and The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-24, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- repec:spr:compst:v:71:y:2010:i:2:p:371-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Björk & Mark Davis & Camilla Landén, 2010. "Optimal investment under partial information," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 71(2), pages 371-399, April.
- Ziegler, Alexandre, 2002. "State-price densities under heterogeneous beliefs, the smile effect, and implied risk aversion," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1539-1557, September.
- Alexandre Ziegler, 2001. "Dividend Growth Uncertainty and Stock Prices," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 137(IV), pages 579-598, December.
- Björk, Tomas & Davis, Mark H.A. & Landén, Camilla, 2010. "Optimal Investment under Partial Information," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 739, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Liu, Hening, 2011. "Dynamic portfolio choice under ambiguity and regime switching mean returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 623-640, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:27:y:1992:i:04:p:619-629_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.