The Systematic Risk of Discretely Rebalanced Option Hedges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 1995. "GARCH Gamma," NBER Working Papers 5128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio S. Mello & Henrik J. Neuhaus, 1998. "A Portfolio Approach to Risk Reduction in Discretely Rebalanced Option Hedges," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 921-934, July.
- Albanese, Claudio & Tompaidis, Stathis, 2008. "Small transaction cost asymptotics and dynamic hedging," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1404-1414, March.
- Wang, Xiao-Tian & Zhao, Zhong-Feng & Fang, Xiao-Fen, 2015. "Option pricing and portfolio hedging under the mixed hedging strategy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 424(C), pages 194-206.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Bas Peeters & Cees L. Dert & André Lucas, 2003. "Black Scholes for Portfolios of Options in Discrete Time: the Price is Right, the Hedge is wrong," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-090/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:25:y:1990:i:04:p:507-516_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.