Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing: The Comparative Power of Alternative Statistics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002.
"Simulation based finite and large sample tests in multivariate regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 303-322, December.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Simulation Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-15, CIRANO.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Sermin Gungor & Richard Luger, 2016.
"Multivariate Tests of Mean-Variance Efficiency and Spanning With a Large Number of Assets and Time-Varying Covariances,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 161-175, April.
- Sermin Gungor & Richard Luger, 2013. "Multivariate Tests of Mean-Variance Efficiency and Spanning with a Large Number of Assets and Time-Varying Covariances," Staff Working Papers 13-16, Bank of Canada.
- Enrique Sentana, 2009.
"The econometrics of mean-variance efficiency tests: a survey,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages C65-C101, November.
- Hwang, Young-Soon & Min, Hong-Ghi & McDonald, Judith A. & Kim, Hwagyun & Kim, Bong-Han, 2010. "Using the credit spread as an option-risk factor: Size and value effects in CAPM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2995-3009, December.
- M Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2012. "Testing CAPM with a Large Number of Assets," Discussion Papers 12/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Yamagata, T., 2012. "Testing CAPM with a Large Number of Assets (Updated 28th March 2012)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1210, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Janmaat, Johannus A., 2009. "On the power of cross-sectional and multivariate tests of the CAPM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 775-787, May.
- Gungor, Sermin & Luger, Richard, 2015. "Bootstrap Tests Of Mean-Variance Efficiency With Multiple Portfolio Groupings," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 91(1-2), pages 35-65, Mars-Juin.
- Sermin Gungor & Richard Luger, 2014. "Bootstrap Tests of Mean-Variance Efficiency with Multiple Portfolio Groupings," Staff Working Papers 14-51, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:25:y:1990:i:02:p:163-185_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.