Riding the Wave of Trade: The Rise of Labor Regulation in the Golden Age of Globalization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seltzer, Andrew & Borland, Jeff, 2016. "The Impact of the 1896 Factory and Shops Act on Victorian Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 10388, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roy E. Bailey & Timothy J. Hatton & Kris Inwood, 2016. "Atmospheric Pollution and Child Health in Late Nineteenth Century Britain," CEH Discussion Papers 052, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:cup:jechis:v:79:y:2019:i:02:p:356-382_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Panza & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2019.
"Always Egalitarian: Australian Earnings Inequality 1870-1910 1,"
CEH Discussion Papers
08, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Panza, Laura & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2019. "Always Egalitarian? Australian Earnings Inequality 1870-1910," CEPR Discussion Papers 13520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oâ€™Rourke, Kevin HjortshÃ¸j, 2019.
"Economic History and Contemporary Challenges to Globalization,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 356-382, June.
- Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2018. "Economic History and Contemporary Challenges to Globalization," NBER Working Papers 25364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2018. "Economic history and contemporary challenges to globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 13377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke, 2018. "Economic history and contemporary challenges to globalization," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _167, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:70:y:2010:i:03:p:657-685_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.