The Origins of State Pure Food Regulation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Logan, Trevon D., 2006. "Food, nutrition, and substitution in the late nineteenth century," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 527-545, July.
- Marc Law & Gary D. Libecap, 2006.
"The Determinants of Progressive Era Reform. The Pure Food and Drugs Act of 1906,"
NBER Chapters,in: Corruption and Reform: Lessons from America's Economic History, pages 319-342
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc T. Law & Gary D. Libecap, 2004. "The Determinants of Progressive Era Reform: The Pure Food and Drugs Act of 1906," NBER Working Papers 10984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeynep K. Hansen & Marc T. Law, 2008.
"The Political Economy of Truth-in-Advertising Regulation during the Progressive Era,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 251-269, May.
- Zeynep Hansen & Marc T. Law, 2006. "The Political Economy of "Truth-in-Advertising" Regulation During the Progressive Era," NBER Working Papers 11927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Carpenter, 2014. "Accounting for Financial Innovation and Borrower Confidence in Financial Rule Making: Analogies from Health Policy," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(S2), pages 331-349.
- Law, Marc T. & Kim, Sukkoo, 2005.
"Specialization and Regulation: The Rise of Professionals and the Emergence of Occupational Licensing Regulation,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(03), pages 723-756, September.
- Marc T. Law & Sukkoo Kim, 2004. "Specialization and Regulation: The Rise of Professionals and the Emergence of Occupational Licensing Regulation," NBER Working Papers 10467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franck, Raphaël & Johnson, Noel D. & Nye, John V.C., 2014. "From internal taxes to national regulation: Evidence from a French wine tax reform at the turn of the twentieth century," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 77-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:63:y:2003:i:04:p:1103-1130_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.